Hi,

I am loving Mini Opera. It makes surfing the net so much easier and more importantly, the pages are easier to read and look like they do on my PC. My one issue is that whenever I pull up a link from my e-mail, it uses the BB browser and the pages are not nearly as readable. Is there any way to set Opera Mini as my default browser? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 06:13 PM
    Negative, this is not possible.

While the default is not as fast as Mini Opera IMO after tweaking my settings with the default browser its looks great so have you tried messing with the settings at all to improve the looks?

Last edited by Tremortality; 02-17-09 at 06:19 PM.
    02-17-09 06:14 PM
    Negative, this is not possible.

While the default is not as fast as Mini Opera IMO after tweaking my settings with the default browser its looks great so have you tried messing with the settings at all to improve the looks?

Oh boo-hoo!! I did try to enable Java script but the pages still look like **** compared to what they do when I use Opera Mini. I will try to set the other settings as you have shown in this screenshot. Thanks for the help.

02-17-09 06:26 PM
    Oh my...I didn't know that I could not say the "H" word. Let me try again..the pages still look like heck!! LOL

02-17-09 06:28 PM
    Well you can still use opera certainly just not as the default, wish ya could.
    02-17-09 06:33 PM
    We're all hoping they change that or give us a better browser in the near future.
    02-17-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD