Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you guys who have one of the latest bb's are able to leave multiple apps like all your messengers and twitter running in the background and ur bb mem doesn't drop and ur bb still runs smoothly? I'm asking because with my old curve 8330 that couldn't be done without my bb running slow and file mem dropping, and the hourglass rotating. And, I do not want to have those same problems with a newer bb, but I kno that the newer bbs have more internal mem so that shouldn't b a big issue. Thanks for any response I get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 05:18 PM
    I have the 8900 and leave apps running in the background all the time. I never have a problem with lag or mem
    01-28-10 05:21 PM
    I've run my 8330 just fine with up to 13 in the background. That was pushing it, though. I would hope that more advanced devices could hang. .

01-28-10 05:24 PM
    i have a 9700 and leave things running all the time and the phone doesnt slow down
    01-28-10 05:38 PM
    Thank you guys! I'm glad 2 hear the good new by your responses.

01-28-10 09:29 PM
    The newer 5.0 OS handles memory very well and you can leave several apps open without the phone bogging down.
    01-29-10 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD