So do you have to open up one of these applications each and every time you want to chat? Specifically, can chatting only be done in this application or does it crossover to your actual facebook app? I'm confused at how this works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Chat for facebook works if the other person is on a pc. It runs seperate from facebook and if you leave it running it will notify you of chats. Seriously though, the app is free. Just try it and if you don't like it, delete it !!

01-03-11 03:17 PM
    Chat for facebook works if the other person is on a pc. It runs seperate from facebook and if you leave it running it will notify you of chats. Seriously though, the app is free. Just try it and if you don't like it, delete it !!

i seen a couple versions of fb chat, what one you recommend
    thanks
    01-03-11 06:37 PM
    I'm using chat for facebook. By msonar. Working well so far.

01-03-11 07:04 PM
    is anyone kind enough to post a download link of msonar facebook chat.... i couldn't get in apps world... the country i am currently at is not supporting apps world.. could anyone please send the installer to my email.. its g_sitchon21 at yahoo dot com... thank you very much i would really appreciate it..
    01-12-11 10:18 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD