Is it possible to save the Apps I download to a memory card? If so, how??
    08-06-10 09:13 PM
    you can not save and run apps from the memory card. sorry.
    08-06-10 09:20 PM
    You cannot save apps to the memory card.
    08-06-10 09:23 PM
    K, thanks. How many apps can you usually install/download before you run out of memory?
    08-06-10 09:34 PM
    K, thanks. How many apps can you usually install/download before you run out of memory?
    its really hard to say since they are really different in size. should be able to install 150+ though easily
    08-06-10 09:42 PM
    its really hard to say since they are really different in size. should be able to install 150+ though easily
    Thanks! Can you tell me how to make sure the ringtones and wallpapers I download are going to my sd card? Is there something I need to do or do they automatically just save to the sd card?? Sorry, I'm new at this.

Thank you!
    08-06-10 09:46 PM
    Thanks! Can you tell me how to make sure the ringtones and wallpapers I download are going to my sd card? Is there something I need to do or do they automatically just save to the sd card?? Sorry, I'm new at this.

Thank you!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/qu...8/#post5430018

Be sure to also check the BlackBerry themes section of the forum. Good (and free!) stuff to be downloaded there, too, in addition to tones and wallpaper.
    08-06-10 09:59 PM
    If you run out of memory on the 9650, you're a talented soul and you have entirely too many apps/themes for one user. With around 300MB memory free after the OS is installed, it'd be really difficult to fill your phone's memory to the brim...although, I'm sure it's possible. Someone should do an experiment.
    08-07-10 01:27 AM
    Well to answer the OP's question honestly......natively you cannot install apps to the sd card and run them but here is a product that assists you in this:

Aerize Card Loader - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

It stores them there but you have to run them from the device.
    08-07-10 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD