i just wiped my blackberry and i was reinstalling apps from appworld. only ones that were purchased from app world will show up automatically. i have also purchased apps through crackberry. if i try to reinstall them from app world, will it charge me again? thanks
    01-28-10 07:04 PM
    Yes it will. They have separate billing systems which do not interact with each other.
    01-28-10 07:24 PM
    thanks bla1ze!
    01-28-10 07:27 PM
    i just wiped my blackberry and i was reinstalling apps from appworld. only ones that were purchased from app world will show up automatically. i have also purchased apps through crackberry. if i try to reinstall them from app world, will it charge me again? thanks
    Yes.. Advisable to install the apps from the respective systems. Install the ones you purchased at AppWorld from AppWorld. And apps that you purchased through CrackBerry AppStore can be installed from CB AppStore.

Best,
    Ani
    01-28-10 11:07 PM
    i had wondered about the exact thing. Luckily i had saved my purchase orders with download info from Crackberry & kept a memo with my passwords/activation codes from both. i know it wasnt the safest thing to do,but it came in handy.
    01-29-10 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD