I would like to have 5 or 6 icons and applications of my CHOICE move to my BB HOME. I also would like to re-arrange certain apps/icons in the APPS folder. I would like them to appear within a specific sequence. Can I do that?

Ciao,
    Bob
    10-03-08 10:51 PM
    cursor over the app that you want to move and hit the menu key - the menu has "Move" "Hide" "Show All" "Add Folder" - - if you want to re-arrange just hit move - move it to where you want it and push enter.
    10-03-08 11:03 PM
    Dear friend,

Thanks for your help - Bob
    10-04-08 08:44 PM
    You should also check out BPlays Next Gen theme's... They have some really nice Today Plus themes that you can also arrange your top icons on the main page.
    10-06-08 10:11 PM
    Thank You
    Now my Storm is arranged the right way for me.
    12-26-08 10:50 AM
    I really like my home screen picture so I load all of my program icoms into two folders. Then I hide them. They stay in fanton so long as you have show-all also selected. When I reboot they don't show at all so you need to show-all again to find.them.
    Liberty
    All

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 01:54 PM
    Thank you VERY much for this info!! I just got my new phone and the whole reason was for the pda functions - which were buried in the menu! Now everything is at my finger tips or at least the top of the main menu screen. This is great!!

Sandi
    06-03-09 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD