Does anyone know if Google fixed the issues with sync calendar??? It use to delete enteries that were 4 weeks and older automatically off the google cal and the bb. I haven't sync'd my calendar in 6 months because iam afraid that i will start losing data again. Has that problem been fixed?
    08-14-09 11:28 AM
    I had that problem when I first got my BB. The solution I came to make sure I had a decent amount of Application Memory Free at all times.

The way I understand the "issue" is that the BB would start it's cleaning process when App Memory got low and part of that was to delete old calendar entries. Google Sync would see that those entries were deleted and assume it was on purpose and remove them from Google Calendar.
    09-01-09 09:14 AM
    Here is a decent way of adding a google task on the fly:
    max-rempel.livejournal.com/3097.html
    05-27-10 08:22 AM
    I know this thread is old but in case anyone reads this, you can vote to have a way of Syncing Google Tasks here:
    It's simply a way of letting them know we are interested (add dots instead of the spaces on either side of the word google):

www google com/moderator/#15/e=3b11d&t=3b11d.41&q=3b11d.f5c58
    03-13-11 01:39 AM
    I've consider using Google but the lack of syncing of tasks and memos/notes has preventing me from going forward.

That's why I have stuck with Outlook.
    I did go to the site to vote for Google to sync tasks.

Good Luck
    03-13-11 10:14 AM
    Try memotoo.com. It synch calendar, notes, task, pictures. First sync all data from outlook to memotoo. Test it, test it and use funambol sync client on phone.
    06-05-11 04:27 PM
    i found a kind of work around for syncing tasks , calender and contacts 3 way

bb to web to desktop.. the best part is it is a two way sync.. i am not able to post a link here so request me on twitter or mail

psurajb at gmail
    @psurajb on tweet
    Last edited by psurajb; 07-19-11 at 05:17 PM.
    07-19-11 05:14 PM
    for me the syncing is working but i only go Google to BB. i don't use desktop stuff anymore.
    07-19-11 09:34 PM
    This is not a sync, but does seem to a nice little thing. m.google.com/tasks

At least it would allow you to semi sync in a roundabout way. It displayes your Google tasks in the browser and allows editting and deleting if necessary.

The page could be saved to your home screen to allow 1 button access.

AFTER further review, it is extremely limited. Only allows setting the completed status by the looks of it. Sorry
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 07-20-11 at 06:50 AM.
    07-20-11 06:46 AM
    try to search gmtasksync。。。。。
    07-21-11 12:11 AM
    i used the google app as well as the syncing but it doesn't bring in the 'categories' is there a better contacts app?
    07-26-11 03:10 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD