I'm in the process of making an animated theme. simple all buttons are invisible on the home page. I would however lick to have the accuweather icon on the home page and visible so that i can quick glance and see weather. any ideas on how this can be done? i also cant make custome icon themes for some reason i can use them but not make them if i could do this i could do what i want to do.
    02-26-09 10:55 PM
    When you make the theme (make a Custom theme) only add 1 (one) Zen icon to the home screen. When you export the theme on your phone you could rearrange the weather app as the FIRST icon and that'll be the only icon on the main screen. Get me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 11:17 PM
    thank you i will give it a try.
    02-26-09 11:52 PM
    ok i tried it and not the effect i want i don't want an apps button and i want to be able to move the buttons to wear i want them not just on the left side. any other ideas anyone. than k you for your suggestion though.
    02-27-09 07:33 AM
    There is a theme I use & it’s available for the Curve too. It hides all the icons on the home screen except one that is user selected.
    It also docks 5 other user customizable icons to the bottom of your screen & will hide them untill you scroll down to them.

Here’s a link to the thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/83...n-dock-131250/
    I know you are trying to make one yourself, so maybe the OP can help with your dilemma.
    Last edited by not4no1; 02-27-09 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Screenshot added
    02-27-09 08:29 AM
    Thank you very much but i figuired it out. i found directions somewhere and it was i iwas missing 1 check mark in a box in plazmic. But thanks for your help i am still working on a couple of other issues hopefully i will get this soon.
    02-27-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD