I guess I have a few questions about the icon(s) availability for BerryWeather.

I was using the Wallpaper icon but also had BerryW in a theme with a weather slot. That kind of created two icons. Today I decided to play around. From what I can tell, if the WALLPAPER icon is centered is is LARGE in size. If positioned left/right is becomes smaller. I know I can adjust via pixels.

I like having the CONDITIONS but apparently that does not show if you do not have the Wallpaper icon ON. Or have I missed something - can Conditions show without the wallpaper and/or can conditions be displayed in the normal theme slot?

One reason to remove or reduce the size of the wallpaper icon is that the text for TODAY items (white) is lost in the white cloud of Seattle's predominantly and perpetually cloudy conditions.

When I played with the smaller icon on wallpaper, the icon shifted position but the CONDITIONS seemed to be shifted almost off the screen.

Ideas? Hints? Fixes?
    01-11-10 07:29 PM
    Thanks. I definitely need to play with the settings. Funny, the icon is now smaller and the Conditions Text looks huge in comparison.
    01-12-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD