I installed Google Apps Sync to get my Outlook 2003 calendar and contacts synced to Google (to then keep Outlook and my BlackBerry in sync). Now when I try to log in from the PC (I guess to do the first sync from Outlook to Google) it gives me a message saying "Google Apps Sync is not enabled for your email account. Please ask your domain administrator to enable it." Can I do this, or do I have to be running an exchange server to get Outlook to sync to Google?
    05-30-10 09:22 PM
    Google Apps Sync is the paid version I believe.
    05-30-10 10:12 PM
    Well, it didn't charge me to download and install it, but if you know of another Google app that will sync Outlook to Google Sync, let me know. I'd really like to make this work wirelessly, keeping my phone and my Outlook in sync (without setting up an Exchange Server).
    05-30-10 10:44 PM
    Google Apps sync does require a Google Apps premium account. It iss what I use and it works pretty well.

For a regular Google account or a basic Apps account There is a google program for windows that will sync your calendar, but it won't sync contacts. OggSync says it will sync Outlook calendar and contacts. I have never used OggSync, so I don't know how well it works or even if it works at all. Check it out at OggSync - Sync Google Calendar and Contacts with Outlook and Windows Mobile Device Sync (including Microsoft Office).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD