I work for Nevercenter, makers of the iPhone app CameraBag. We noticed that there are tons of photo apps for the iPhone and very few that do anything more than sharing on the blackberry. We hope to remedy the situation a bit with a port of our app. CameraBag for Blackberry is in initial testing and should be available soon.

If you're interested in the app, you can find more information and sign up to hear about it as soon as it's released at nevercenter . com / camerabag.
    08-19-09 08:12 PM
    Sounds cool...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 08:50 PM
    Nice!!! Can't wait for this one!
    08-19-09 09:00 PM
    looks good, but i'm cringing already at the though of the processing time time it would take for a j2me app to do the crunching required to apply an image filter
    08-19-09 09:08 PM
    add the feature to rotate pictures and you got yourself a handy little app right here (:
    08-19-09 09:20 PM
    is there anymore word on this, as I would love to give it a shot. Always envied the camerabag app on my mates iphone, and wanted it for my blackberry!
    05-30-10 09:41 AM
    While the CameraBag application is ready you can try right now MiniPaint, the only picture editing application that provides image filters; Brightness&Contrast, Coloradjust, Edges, Gaussian, Grayscale, Sepia, Solarize, Invert...

MiniPaint is the best seller app in the category "Entertainment - Multimedia & Graphics" at Mobihand App Store.

MiniPaint at Mobihand

Greetings
    05-31-10 10:58 PM
    Out of interest... did anything happen with the camerabag-for-blackberry application? Someone above mentioned it was in early testing, but at the moment there seems to be a massive void of photo-editing apps for blackberry, which is a pity as more and more bbs have 5mp cameras.
    12-11-10 03:12 PM
    I would guess that they gave up on it.
    12-11-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD