BUMP..... lol i really need my camera
    If you've tried all the solutions that have been offered to you and you still are having issues, take it back. As I said in a previous response I read that this is hardware related.

Just back everything up to DM. I'd want my camera to work too. Get a replacement, you're with Verizon.
    10-19-09 08:22 AM
    I edited the thread title to make it appear more as a question to answer......

.... remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    10-19-09 08:49 AM
    I had that problem constantly with .148, but never any other O/S. Pulling the battery always fixed it for me for about a week. Always had plent of memory too. Since you tried that, I would definitely bring phone back for replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 08:57 AM
    A while back i had this problem. Take something small, i used a pen, and move the actual camera lens to the center.

I bet if you look at your lens now, it isnt exactly in the center. When you move it you will hear a click. Try your camera then and report back. Should work.
    10-19-09 08:58 AM
    Could it be a FW error? I would suggest reading up and learning how to upgrade to the 4.7.0.151 OS and boot that. Camera should work after that, and if it doesn't then it most definitely is a hardware error. Head over to the OS sub-forum and check out all the helpful threads on upgrading and post back
    10-19-09 09:02 AM
    I am in the same position. I tried battery pull, things like that but I will just go to the store and see what they say. This phone and I have a love hate relationship. I Think its too smart for me :-)
    11-12-09 02:18 AM
    The camera or video camera won't work if u have any type of music or video playing. So close any music or video and try it again. It should work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:41 AM
    If you've tried all the solutions that have been offered to you and you still are having issues, take it back. As I said in a previous response I read that this is hardware related.

Just back everything up to DM. I'd want my camera to work too. Get a replacement, you're with Verizon.
    Warranty time
    11-12-09 09:10 AM
    I'm pretty sure also that this is a hardware issue. My friend had the exact same thing happen to his storm and he took it back to verizon and they sent him a new one.
    11-12-09 09:14 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD