Someone mentioned an app that opens your camera app (or at least let's you see what the camera is seeing) while you txt. Kind of like the camera view is in the background of your SMS app? I guess it's so you don't bump into things while you walk-n-txt.

Anyone know anything about this, if it's available for the Storm or where to find it?
    05-22-09 02:42 PM
    wasn't there a prank like thread about this ?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/we...4/#post2541456
    05-22-09 02:43 PM
    Yeah... it started out as a joke, but I think they actually made an app for it... on the iPhone. It hasn't come to the BB world yet.
    05-22-09 02:46 PM
    It. Needs to .. But the iphone only does email. We need one app that does both!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 04:07 PM
    That's an idea that seems gimmicky at first, but makes more and more sense the more you think about it.
    05-22-09 05:53 PM
    I don't know about you guys, but when I text and walk at the same time, I don't hold my phone straight up in front of me. I usually hold it where it's pointing down, but to the point I can still see around me with peripheral vision. I guess this would be helpful for someone who has no peripheral vision and texts with their phone straight up in the air?
    05-22-09 05:57 PM
    This app sounds like a good idea but in reality it's probably amazingly stupid. I can already see people trying to drive with this LOL
    05-22-09 06:05 PM
    This app sounds like a good idea but in reality it's probably amazingly stupid. I can already see people trying to drive with this LOL
    I've done this to see what its like...recline the seat all the way back and hold my phone up in camera mode to see out the windshield for me...kinda freaky lol

05-22-09 06:41 PM
    If someone can't multi-task while walking and texting, how can you expect them to be able to multi-task while walking, texting, AND watch the view from their camera in the background?

05-23-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD