I recently downloaded this app for my 9700 and so far I like it; however, I noticed some quirks that are somewhat annoying and am wondering if anyone has any information about them.

1. It appears that you can't edit or add any foods or exercise to a particular date once that date has passed. I get lazy and tend to update late at night (technically the next morning around 12am), so this is somewhat of a hassle. So far, the only workaround I've been able to find is changing the date on my BB back to the date I'm editing in Calorie Counter. It's not a huge issue, but slightly annoying nonetheless. Does anyone know if I'm overlooking an option in the app that lets me edit previous dates?

2. I've noticed that certain foods in the database have inaccurate caloric information and I'm not able to edit them. It looks like the only way to fix this is to create a new food (which means entering ALL the information-sodium, fat, etc.) for the database. Is there any other option?

3. On certain items, the descriptions show up weird on the main "Food Diary" page. For instance, if I enter "Apple" and save the food entry, it shows up as "Appl" on the diary page. When I go back in to edit the entry, it has been changed to "Appl" there, as well. No amount of editing and saving fixes this. Is this a glitch? Any input on how to fix this?

TIA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 04:42 PM
    1. menu button, change date
    2.Don't think so
    3. Haven't had this problem yet, but i'll keep an eye out for it.
    02-05-10 08:28 PM
    Thanks for the reply! For some reason I never tried the "Change Date" option in the BB menu but I know I've seen it before. Now I know how to take care of that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD