I have been searching for a few hours with no luck. Does any one know if there is an application that allows you to forward specific numbers directly to your voicemail as they come in?

I dont want all calls going right to voice mail, just numbers that i set.

Does this kind app exist?

Brendan
    04-16-09 01:14 PM
    Blacklist / White list.. by isoftware labs. Well worth the $18, I got it on a half price sale one time for $9 You can get it at the app store here. I really like it, sends certain people directly to voicemail. The only option I wish it had was to instead of sending people to VM it would disconnect a select few & not even make it possible to leave messages..
    04-16-09 01:48 PM
    I believe youmail (Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail) allows you to do this as well.
    04-16-09 01:53 PM
    Search the mobihand store for "CallsBlocker". It's free too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 01:44 AM
    Thank you for your replies. I will check out "Calls Blocker", and the Black\White list.

As for YouMail, this is what started the problem. I changed over from PhoneTag to YouMail, and i really like YouMail, it is a great service and is far more acturate at translating what people are telling me. The downside is that YouMail does not give you a unique number for your account like PhoneTag did.
    04-20-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD