Hi

Is there any free software that will track how many minutes you have used for the month and warn you if you go over. Or can I get my pearl to do this without any software.

Thanks
    07-06-08 05:09 AM
    not that I am aware of, but you should be able to do this from your carriers website longin, or possible a number u can call that's a quick automated for ur minutes?

I know AT&T has this, dunno anything about O2
    07-06-08 11:08 AM
    07-06-08 11:19 AM
    It would take some tracking on your part, and I've never tried this, but you might be able to monitor your calls by doing this: Call Log>Status (and veiw your total calls).

You can clear the timer on that Status screen, or if you don't want to clear it out, on the first day of your biling cycle, record somewhere your total calls (maybe in your BB MemoPad) and figure out your max allotment for the month...this would take some work on your part, and there is no warning like you want, but you could set reminders to check it occasionally...just a simple thought. :-)
    07-06-08 11:24 AM
    It would take some tracking on your part, and I've never tried this, but you might be able to monitor your calls by doing this: Call Log>Status (and veiw your total calls).

You can clear the timer on that Status screen, or if you don't want to clear it out, on the first day of your biling cycle, record somewhere your total calls (maybe in your BB MemoPad) and figure out your max allotment for the month...this would take some work on your part, and there is no warning like you want, but you could set reminders to check it occasionally...just a simple thought. :-)
    or just download the program i linked to.
    07-06-08 11:45 AM
    cheers for the program oakie
    07-06-08 05:14 PM
    I always just check my carrier website or dial the code to check my minutes. I have sprint. I'm curious about minute tracking apps. Is that BByMel app the only tracker for BB? The link backs to the publisher are dead, page no longer exists.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:37 AM
    Yep link is dead
    07-07-08 03:29 AM
    There is another app that does just the same.

appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/11542
    06-25-10 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD