I need a software to gain control over calls, I mean I used to set my old unsmart mobile to accept call only from phonebook, rest of calls from new or unknown numbers were rejected with out any notice, also I had set call block to certain numbers whom I know but do not want to talk.Even the caller not noticing they had rejected, they simply though I am unreachable at the moment. But with my new BB all numbers welcome. I heard some software and tried few but they basicly reject the calls. They hang-up and than close in a second or just simply red button reject.That make the caller to call again and get them angry with the feeling of being rejected.

I need a software that never notify me for rejected calls, and forward them to my operators voicemail service just like when my phone is not receiving. That was so simple with an unsmartphone. Let me know if there is a software for my BB 9700.

Regards,
    01-27-11 10:12 AM
    Try Mr. Number...you can set it to not notify you and you can choose to send numbers to voicemail or just hang up.
    01-27-11 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD