Greetings Everyone !

I am trying to search for a Call Blocking / Fliter application since quite some time. But all misses.
    I have one feature that is very important for me, When a Blocked caller call's, I do not want that half second, very short Ring that they (The Caller) hear before the Voice Mail takes over.

Suggestions ?

Thank You.
    11-18-10 06:57 PM
    Call Blocker Pro works great for me and you can have it so when said person calls it will just barely ring and then hang up extremely quick.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 07:08 PM
    Call Blocker Pro works great for me and you can have it so when said person calls it will just barely ring and then hang up extremely quick.

Thnx, �Tripster�

What he said!
    11-18-10 07:17 PM
    Thanks for your reply Tripster.

I have stumbled upon Call Blocker Pro. But App world does not seem to have a trial version of it. Know where to find one ?

I have been burnt a couple times, the recent one being iblockerpro.
    Don't want to go through it again.

Thanks.
    11-18-10 07:18 PM
    Its on sale in MobiHand for $1.99 right now and it hasn't failed me once.

I have never bought an app from app world and don't trust that place.

Some might not like Call Blocker Pro but I can honestly say I've had it for almost 2 years now and not one single hiccup.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Last edited by Tripster; 11-18-10 at 07:36 PM.
    11-18-10 07:33 PM
    Thanks again Tripster and John.

I read the user reviews and watched the videos on youtube which are uploaded by the developers.

Although Call Blocker Pro is by far the fastest, the caller still hears a very short Ring.
    This is something I do not want. I do not want the callers to know they are blocked. I want them to think that the phone is out of coverage or switched off.

I have used this feature in the past with Windows mobile and Symbian, but it seems terribly difficult to find something similar in Blackberry OS.

Any one else been through the same search with some results ?
    I have already tried Buzz Off, Call Filter, SRS and iBlocker.

Regards.
    11-18-10 10:14 PM
    You won't get burnt with call blocker pro man... set permissions, do a battery pull afterwards... and block away!
    11-18-10 10:20 PM
    When someone calls you, all that happens is it will barely ring once on their end and then the call is disconnected before you can say BOO!

It will just barely ring and or vibrate on you're end, it happens so fast you will just laugh at yourself cause they can't even leave a voicemail and you can even set a feature to have it send out a text message saying whatever ya want it to say.

If its still on sale I wouldn't pass it up just for $1.99, that's less then some themes and other call blocking apps and you will just get used to the very short interruption of the said callers you have blocked.

It is all up to you and I can't force you to invest in this app but I can give you my honest opinion about it and its great.

I do love how you are readin reviews and asking questions about said apps, not to many people do that these days.

Have a great night!

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-18-10 10:28 PM
    Thanks again Tripster and John.

I read the user reviews and watched the videos on youtube which are uploaded by the developers.

Although Call Blocker Pro is by far the fastest, the caller still hears a very short Ring.
    This is something I do not want. I do not want the callers to know they are blocked. I want them to think that the phone is out of coverage or switched off.

I have used this feature in the past with Windows mobile and Symbian, but it seems terribly difficult to find something similar in Blackberry OS.

Any one else been through the same search with some results ?
    I have already tried Buzz Off, Call Filter, SRS and iBlocker.

Regards.
    its hard to develop an app that can completely block a call without pickin up n then canceling the call
    11-18-10 10:55 PM
    Thanks Joe and Tripster. I'll get the software.

Thanks Suprah. That answers my search in one line.

Appreciated.
    11-19-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD