Does anyone know of an app that will block a call and not send it into voice mail? The one I use now just sends it into voice mail, and if I am on a call it will drop my call.

I am going to go back to my 8330, but would like to have this feature for all the damn 800 telemarketing calls I get.
    06-27-10 06:20 AM
    I just purchased Privacy Star for $20.00. It's not only caller I.D. but allows you to block numbers and report telemarketers. Register in the "Nat'l Do Not Call" list and the telemarketers are supposed to get fined.
    06-27-10 06:33 AM
    I just purchased Privacy Star for $20.00. It's not only caller I.D. but allows you to block numbers and report telemarketers. Register in the "Nat'l Do Not Call" list and the telemarketers are supposed to get fined.
    Thanks.

06-27-10 06:53 AM
    I use Buzz Off. It is under $5.00 and has a pickup/hangup feature, so the call never goes through.

I also use YouMail which has a Ditch Mail feature. You can set it up so that Buzz Off sends the call directly to voicemail, YouMail lets you set up the message for that phone number to be "this number is out of service" and then hangs up on the caller.

The combination of the two ensures that I never get a call from unwanted callers.
    06-27-10 08:54 AM
    Callblocker professional gets the job done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 04:38 PM
    YouMail works for me.
    06-27-10 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD