Dear All,

Could anyone tell me which call blocking software are actually working on the bold 9900/9930 with OS7? I'm interested in purchasing such a program but have read many stories of software not working.

I hope CB readers could shed some light here so that I can narrow down my number of options (there are so many call blocking titles out there) a bit?

Thanks in Advance
    08-30-11 02:25 PM
    It is funny that you ask, I have BuzzOff installed, but I dont know that i have received any calls from blocked numbers. CrackBerry says it is compatible with OS7.
    08-30-11 02:43 PM
    iBlocker Pro works like a charm.

You can choose to block calls by hang up on the caller or by diverting them to the voice mail

You can also choose to ONLY receive calls from certain people which you place on a white list. or just block some people by placing them on the black list

Very easy to use program and works like a charm and is constantly updated for free
    08-30-11 02:45 PM
    Thanks for the replies!

I tried iBlocker, it works but the person on the line is able to notice the call is blocked as iBlocker takes an instant too long to pickup/hangup.

Any other options?
    08-30-11 08:43 PM
    Thanks for the replies!

I tried iBlocker, it works but the person on the line is able to notice the call is blocked as iBlocker takes an instant too long to pickup/hangup.

Any other options?
    check Call Blocker Pro, I'm using it on 9700, not sure if it works on 99xx

edit: just checked, no go with 99xx, sorry
    08-30-11 08:51 PM
    thanks, I've also used Callblocker pro 5.25 on my 9700, which worked very well. It seemed it stop working when I made the switch to the Torch 9800. I'm not sure if it works with the 9900..can't try either since I cant download the app anymore on Mobihand.
    08-30-11 08:55 PM
    the call block pro once work with 9800 but not for OS7 anymore, at least not work on my 9860
    09-20-11 04:40 AM
    Call Blocker Professional is working on my AT&T 9900 Bold. I just had to go into edit permissions, and set each one to Allow after the app was installed.
    11-10-11 11:57 AM
    It is funny that you ask, I have BuzzOff installed, but I dont know that i have received any calls from blocked numbers. CrackBerry says it is compatible with OS7.
    Likewise here. The application work perfectly. It will either block and send to voice mail. Or it will block and hangup just depending on how you have it set up.

I've used it for quite some time on all my berries.
    11-10-11 05:46 PM
    SRS Call SMS and email spam blocker is my favorite. I have tried several other apps and even paid for several but this is the one I kept. It allows me to make several options per rule instead of setting those options for all rules like some apps. I have some rules for numbers that I don't even want to know called (set to pick up hang up with notifications off) and a few others set to go straight to voice mail (busy tone). I can also set rules for SMS and e-mail in the same app and decide how each is handled and logged. I don't rave about many apps but I love this one. Had it on my 9650 and now on my 9850.
    11-11-11 08:57 AM
    According to a review in the main crackberry site:

http://crackberry.com/no-i%E2%80%99m...all-filter-pro

This is the best one. I will give it a try.
    05-07-12 05:15 AM
    SRS Call SMS and email spam blocker is my favorite. I have tried several other apps and even paid for several but this is the one I kept. It allows me to make several options per rule instead of setting those options for all rules like some apps. I have some rules for numbers that I don't even want to know called (set to pick up hang up with notifications off) and a few others set to go straight to voice mail (busy tone). I can also set rules for SMS and e-mail in the same app and decide how each is handled and logged. I don't rave about many apps but I love this one. Had it on my 9650 and now on my 9850.
    +1 here also! I had it on my Bold 9650 and now also on my Bold 9930. Works great! You can block email spam.....phone calls and unwanted text messages. You have many options on how you want to block your spam emails, calls, etc.
    05-07-12 07:06 AM
    Any updated info on this topic since the last post in this thread, now over five years old?

What options still exist for call-blocking on Blackberry OS 7?
    07-11-17 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD