I have only one number I block, and they call 3-4 times a day, and even though they are visibly in my Call Blocker blocked list, the phone still rings. I have it set to pick up and hang up on them....but it doesn't. Just now, this is the error message I got: Application terminated: Call Blocker Pro has been denied the "Keystroke Injection" permission.

What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks for any ideas
    10-08-09 10:47 AM
    You need to go into setup, applications, and edit the permissions for the app.

If you browse them you will see several options and next to them, allowed / denied. Find the keystroke injections and change to allow.

Without this the application is denied the permission to bounce the call, thus it cant do what you want.
    10-08-09 12:53 PM
    You need to go into setup, applications, and edit the permissions for the app.

If you browse them you will see several options and next to them, allowed / denied. Find the keystroke injections and change to allow.

Without this the application is denied the permission to bounce the call, thus it cant do what you want.
    OK, I am where you said to be. Alls I see is Connections, I have custom. Interactions, I have custom. User Data, I have allow. And that's all there is....nothing about keystroke injections....

OK wait I just expanded everything, and everything is on ALLOW......I didn't change anything. Keystroke Injections says ALLOW already
    10-08-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD