Im having issues with Call Blocker Pro. When the phone is holstered, numbers that are set to block are getting through.

I have all my permissions to allow, as per the software designer. I have tried all three timing settings. The funny thing is even though it rings through, the blocking log still shows as a blocked call. Anyone else have this and found out how to resolve?

Is there a different app that I could try if I cant get this to work?
    02-03-10 01:50 PM
    Anyone.... buhler....buhler?
    02-04-10 09:11 AM
    I don't have the "pro" version but I do have the free version, and there's a known bug that when it's holstered, the calls will still go through. I think the developer pretty much completely stopped doing anything for that app, so we're all just S-O-L unless you find and use a different app to block unwanted calls.

I would assume the "pro" version would be a paid version, meaning there shouldn't be this bug...but to me it sounds like you still have the exact same bug. Bummer
    02-04-10 09:56 AM
    Im having issues with Call Blocker Pro. When the phone is holstered, numbers that are set to block are getting through.

I have all my permissions to allow, as per the software designer. I have tried all three timing settings. The funny thing is even though it rings through, the blocking log still shows as a blocked call. Anyone else have this and found out how to resolve?

Is there a different app that I could try if I cant get this to work?
    I have Call Blocker Pro and reading your thread I tested it while my phone was holstered and the call did not go tho, have my blocked numbers set to pick up and hang up ,

PS : I see you have them set to allow now , but like I said mine blocks them when holster or when phone is on desk,it does show that it has been blocked when I go to the . options>Call Blocker Pro prgm (log) as well
    Last edited by DavidNC; 02-04-10 at 10:39 AM. Reason: PS ; changed comment here to seeing you do have them set to allow
    02-04-10 10:29 AM
    Hi, i already set my permissions to allow and it does blocked the calls i registered to be blocked, but my problem is, my bb freeze after a call is blocked and i have to restart by pulling the batt. The call blocker is set to send to voicemail. Now i've set it to pick up and hang up, and it works pretty good. Still this means my send to voicemail function isn't working... Can i have this fixed please?
    02-09-10 09:10 PM
    just an fyi..other 3rd party apps may be conflicting with it.
    For example on my Storm if you're running the Toysoft PicID, it will not work for contacts you have entered in the PicID software.

Check to make sure you don't have any other 3rd party apps running that listen for incoming calls.
    02-18-10 05:27 PM
    Hi
    Even though I have paid for the Pro version (Got the confirmation mail from BB for it), when I open it and select the option to Activate, it asks for some license, which I don't know how to get as I did not get any required details for the same in my mail or phone. When I select get license, it takes me to the payment gateway implying I have to purchase it. It seems like a dead end to me but very unfortunate on part of the App company.
    02-19-13 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD