Does anyone know of a way or program to have your emails copied as a calendar entry, kind of like Lotus Notes if your familar with that. I think it would be nice to recieve an email for an appointment, click a button and your calendar opens, you put in the date and time and the email itself containing the info. is automatically copied into the calendar entry. If someone knows a a such program or something I've overlooked please let me know. Thanks.
    12-25-08 09:46 PM
    I have never seen such a program. I would be interested to see if anyone knows of a program like this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 10:27 PM
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Open a calendar entry on your blackberry. Then press Menu Key >Invite Attendee
    If someone with a blackberry sends you an invitation through email using the same method, when you open it and accept, it will be added to your calendar.

12-25-08 10:29 PM
    Check out Rexconnect. I don't have a link at the moment. While on an email, Press Menu, Select the Rexconnect menu item and chose what you want.
    12-26-08 01:52 PM
    My company uses Novell Groupwise for e-mail/calendar/appointments. I'm hoping this works with other e-mail/calendar/appointment software too. But I sent a appointment from my work account in a e-mail to my bb e-mail account (I am not on BES, and my berry isn't on any corporate network/software, it's my personal device).

When the appointment showed up as a e-mail to my berry I was given the option to accept it or decline it. Upon accepting it, it was automatically entered into my bb's calendar. Perhaps whatever you're using to send to the berry needs to be sent as a "appointment" and not just a e-mail.
    12-26-08 04:22 PM
    OntoCalender v3.4.1 (developed by knobbe) : http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...plication.html
    and its free.
    12-26-08 04:43 PM
    Check out Rexconnect. I don't have a link at the moment. While on an email, Press Menu, Select the Rexconnect menu item and chose what you want.
    PDM, Thanks this is what I was looking for.
    12-27-08 10:23 AM
    I have never seen such a program. I would be interested to see if anyone knows of a program like this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try this i'm using he trial version right now and it is exactly what I was looking for.
    12-27-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD