Background info:T-Mo 8320 Curve and just recently upgraded to the 4.5 OS from the t-mo site. I use 2 email addresses on the BB--a google email and a time warner/road runner email. I use google sync to sync my google calendar with the BB, and the download manager to sync outlook on my PC with the BB.

Previously with 4.2 OS, I'd enter new appts. on my BB, they would automatically sync OTA with google sync, and I would later manually sync with Outlook using the download manager. Everything ended up "synced."

Now, however, google sync only seems to work when my google email is set as the default calendar in Options/Advanced/Default calendar. And, outlook will only sync if my roadrunner email is set as the default calendar (the DM doesn't even look at my calendar if the roadrunner address is not selected as the default calendar on the BB).

Does this sound plausible, or am I overlooking something stupid (always a possibility)? Is there any way to fix this?

If this has been answered in another forum, I apologize. I did a cursory search to try and solve my problem but I'm currently renovating two houses to sell, moving into a third, have a nine week old daughter and a full-time job. I just don't have the time to look through a bunch of forum posts.

Thank you,
    Garrett

PS I use Outlook 2002, which doesn't work with google calendar sync. Maybe I should just upgrade.
    Last edited by gdwood77; 10-24-08 at 04:21 PM.
    10-24-08 04:15 PM
    Worked fine on my 8700g, when upgraded and tried it on my 8320 I get a message saying "Device not supported" Boo and boo!

Anyone know of a fix? This is vital for my studio business
    11-23-08 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD