I HATE the stock calendar that came with my 9700. I have it set to "agenda" view and it still blows. You'd think that a device that is so obviously all about scheduling would have a decent calendar.

Are there any other calendar apps that come highly recommended that I check out? Right now I am using the free trial version of the Dilbert calendar, and I really like it. But at $10 for a 6 month premium subscription, I am not sure I am *that* enamored of it and I want to see what else is out there in case there is something cheaper that I like better

TIA for any suggestions!
    12-16-09 10:22 AM
    I used SBSH Calendar on my WM device when it was called Papyrus.....

SBSH Software for Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Smartphone, BlackBerry, Symbian S60, iPhone - SBSH Mobile Software

Their BB calendar pro app is free....haven't tried it though.
    Color coding appts is what is really missing from the BB!
    12-16-09 10:27 AM
    I used to use Papyrus on my Dash. Thanks for reminding me, I will check into that one. And I totally agree about the color-coding. I love that about Outlook...my calendar looks like a rainbow

Any other suggestions are still welcome
    12-16-09 10:31 AM
    I tried the calendar pro app, I liked it better than the stock one. I didn't keep it though cuz I don't really need 2 calendar apps as much as I need game space

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD