I tried finding the answer in the threads that have been made but am still confused. Can anyone help me out by detailing the steps so that you can have buzzme working correctly on your phone. I'm not sure how to modify the profiles because most instructions are based off the the older os. Thanks...

Also another quick app question, is there anyway to use beyond160 without have to go into the app to type the sms'. In essence, if i don't want to have the application showing to get rid of clutter, can i still use its features or is it required to go into the app to get the feature.

Thanks
    07-15-09 03:23 PM
    bump? Help is appreciated.
    07-16-09 12:50 PM
    I started w/ buzz me installed but I've found that I dont need it - maybe its something new w/ this OS but my phone vibrates and rings all the time now based on my sound settings and I uninstalled buzzme a few days ago.
    07-16-09 02:46 PM
    as far as your beyond160 question... go in as if you were typing a regular sms, and when you get to the end of the 160 characters hit your bb button, and at the top it'll say "go beyond 160".. at this point it will open beyond 160.. if you have further questions pin or email me
    07-17-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD