Ok I have the curve 8330 and the ring and vibrate has been a big issue for me. Mainly with the sms messages because I'm just soo used to having that feature. I have purchased the buzzme pro and upgraded everytime they relase a new version. The last upgrade which was 1.2.4, my phone does not vibrate at all for sms messages. Anyone else using this software? Or no know of an effecive software to get the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time for sms messages. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 01:06 PM
    maybe if you go to sounds and set the default BB vibration it will vibrate how it is supposed to.
    07-19-09 01:08 PM
    I have the preference set to tone only and the buzzme set to vibrate. Nothing happens only the tone goes off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:03 PM
    Yeah, that's what they say you are supposed to have it set to...mine is acting crazy too. I have an 8330 on Verizon as well. Muhr.
    08-11-09 03:00 PM
    Does anyone know the current version for Buzzme Pro? I was under the impression you could change the LED lights, but I can't find that anywhere...
    08-19-09 12:03 PM
    this is the new version as shown in the CB app
    BuzzMe Pro - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

I have not use this though myself I use BerryBuzz

PS: Maybe by looking at the screen shots you can see where you change the LED, or the youtube vids
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-19-09 at 12:24 PM. Reason: PS added
    08-19-09 12:20 PM
    Okay, thank you! I have an old Pro version...now I just have to figure out how to upgrade it for free..yikes!
    08-19-09 01:20 PM
    Yeah You might want to email the people who made it whoever it is if you did not get anyway to auto check for updated software . I am not sure if you would download the newest version and insert your same activation code or not . I guess safe bet is to email them and find out how.
    08-20-09 04:32 AM
    I just downloaded buzzme pro today and now my sms tone doesn't stop until it plays all the way through. I tried hitting the end key and the volume keys, it doesn't even stop after i read the message. When it's in the holster it shuts off the second I pull it out though. It never did this with the free version.
    09-10-09 10:01 PM
    I just Download Bzz me pro too..
    im using.. it now.."

Nice apP
    09-10-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD