So I have Buzzme Premium. Many here are big fans of berrybuzz instead, and I can see why. There are so many bugs, it's a bit frustrating. More than a bit when you miss an important call or a message. I emailed the support team a good number of times regarding issues, but no updates every came up.

Even having your profile on Normal at all times for it to work properly, is a ridiculous thing. I need my phone at Loud or Vibrate sometimes, which makes the app go mental!

There are a few bugs here and there... and new features MUST be added to warrant the title 'premium' which make me think, the app is incompetent compared to others (BerryBuzz). Anybody with the same frustrations?
    12-23-10 05:10 PM
    I downloaded once and it keeps blinking even though I've read the msg and some time it still blinking when I turn off the mobile !

I deleted the app and bought BerryBuzz and I'll never turn back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 07:55 PM
    I had BuzzMePro. When BuzzMe premium came out, I realized it wasn't worth upgrading. I switched to BerryBuzz, best app decision I ever made.
    12-24-10 12:47 AM
    I switched to BerryBuzz much better than buzzme

12-24-10 04:18 PM
    Got the message.
    12-28-10 06:11 PM
    yeah i like berrybuzz to
    01-04-11 02:01 AM
    Still using BuzzMe Premium right now, but may be switching VERY soon. Their support team said an update was coming b4 Christmas that would add support for the Google Voice app.......Christmas was almost 3 weeks ago and still no update, still no Google Voice app support.....

Anyone know of a good place to grab coupon codes for BerryBuzz? I want to get it, but the cheaper the better even if I have to wait a while to get it half off.

01-10-11 01:24 PM
    Finally made the switch......still no update to BuzzMe Premium to include Google Voice app, and now I have started using Trillian, which is also not supported in BuzzMe. received a tweet from BellShare today that BeBuzz was on sale 50% off in BB App World, so I decided to go ahead and go for it.

So far, WELL worth the money and I am glad I made the switch. Haven't even been switched 8 hours yet, and already found features in BeBuzz that replace additional software that I have had on my BlackBerry devices since my Curve 8330! I like for the phone to buzz when I place a call and end a call, so I have kept an old utility I found on my phones JUST for this purpose, so now I can uninstall that as well.

For all interested, BeBuzz is still on-sale in BB App World for $2.99.

Happy App Hunting All!
    02-09-11 07:43 PM
    I was having problems with my 8530...the call screen wouldn't come up until after the 3rd ring, and I couldn't answer the phone until that came up. After a reinstall of my OS didn't fix it, I started to delete apps that I thought may be causing the issues. The first one I got rid of was BuzzMe Premium....did a reboot and the phone was fine. Needless to say, I'm now a BeBuzz user
    02-11-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD