BB addicts,

I am starting up my own business next week.
    I have my own Exchange Online account, so everything is Online.

Now I know that my BB (9780) is not supporting ActiveSync, so if I want to sync my Calendar and Contact over the air, I need to buy an 3rd party App..

NotifySync or AstraSync should be the best Apps.

But I would like to hear user experiences! I am thinking about to start without an 3rd party App and sync by USB my calendar and contacts when it my business is still a start-up..instead of spending at the very first beginning
    � even before I am earning money! So tell me guys, which one should I buy?
    02-25-11 11:34 AM
    If you setup email through your BIS email you will have Calendar and Contact sync already available there.
    02-25-11 12:10 PM
    Serious, so If i set up my e-mail though BIS, it will automaticly sync my calendar and contacts to my 9780 (fromout Exchange Online)

I read on th einternet it cn only sync my e-mail and calendar/contacts is not supoorted by RIM, that's why they talk about this 3rd party ActiveSync app
    02-25-11 01:03 PM
    Yes, with OS V5.0 and above you will see check boxes to enable sync for your Calendar and Contacts on your BIS email setup page. I'd try that before spending money on something you may not need.
    02-25-11 01:31 PM
    Alright, thanks for the advice! I will try that as soon as my dataplan is activated.
    02-25-11 02:03 PM
    Yes, with OS V5.0 and above you will see check boxes to enable sync for your Calendar and Contacts on your BIS email setup page. I'd try that before spending money on something you may not need.
    Do you mean to check these boxes at the Carrier BIS set-up webpage? Because I can't find it there while I set up my e-mail account for Exchange Online

..or do you mean I have to check these boxes in my Bold 9780?
    02-28-11 03:11 PM
    The check boxes on on the BIS email setup page... at least they are in the US for most carriers.
    03-01-11 06:58 AM
    The check boxes on on the BIS email setup page... at least they are in the US for most carriers.
    Well, I can't find these boxes for my Dutch carrier on the BIS email setup.. too bad.
    03-03-11 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD