Hey all,

I have a quick question..I use bbshrink to get rid of some unwanted apps. I delete the youtube app that comes with os6 but am now away and would love to upload some videos to youtube..is there anyway I can get it back without a pc?

Thanks for any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 02:41 AM
    I'm actually not sure if you can get the YouTube app on your phone without a PC, but I do know that there is another way to upload videos to YouTube from your Blackberry.

Go to m.youtube.com, sign in there and scroll down to the bottom of the page to 'Upload' and then you should get an email address to send videos to. If you email your video as an attachment to that address, it should upload!
    06-25-11 03:28 AM
    Hi SaMaster! Thanks for your reply. I have actually already tried that method but the video itself is 6mb and when I try email it, it says it exceeds the maximum limit..

06-25-11 03:30 AM
    Hi SaMaster! Thanks for your reply. I have actually already tried that method but the video itself is 6mb and when I try email it, it says it exceeds the maximum limit..

Given the poor constraints of the BB email system I think you will need to wait until you get to a computer to re-install the Youtube app.

Alternatively you could Bluetooth or BBM the video to someone with you if they have the app on their phone and sign in using their app to upload them.
    06-25-11 06:19 AM
    Given the poor constraints of the BB email system I think you will need to wait until you get to a computer to re-install the Youtube app.

Alternatively you could Bluetooth or BBM the video to someone with you if they have the app on their phone and sign in using their app to upload them.
    No need for all that, you can do it from the browser, on the full site not mobile though, you just need to make sure you have javascript enabled.

06-25-11 07:01 AM
    Go to youtube.com, you'll be directed to mobile site, sign in, click on upload, scroll to bottom and select desktop, upload to your hearts contempt. Might wanna add a bookmark in the browser while you're there for quick access.

No need for apps, same goes for dropbox, facebook etc.

06-25-11 07:18 AM
    Thanks so much for all your help guys! I used belfastdispatcher's idea.
    06-26-11 01:20 AM
    How can I get the built in application with a computer?? I have a 9650, but when I updated the OS, it never came up/installed.... any advice?
    06-26-11 07:57 PM
    How can I get the built in application with a computer?? I have a 9650, but when I updated the OS, it never came up/installed.... any advice?
    Connect your 9650 to the Desktop Manager then click on Applications. You'll find all the application that come with the OS6 there and all you have to do is tick the box beside it and install.

06-27-11 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD