and it does not work on my 8900. This is my first app purchase and the first purchase from here and I am way less than pleased with the overall support. Debt Rescue 911. I keep getting download failed 907 invalid cod unable to import zip file.

And don't tell me to call support - that was not an informative call. I do not understand when buying here you were not buying here but from someplace else that you can not call... only emails and the emails I was given on my order bounce back.

Anyone have any ideas I can try?
    08-25-09 09:16 AM
    Did u try a battery pull, then try again?

Email CB Mobi Hand support, they'll get back to you.
    08-25-09 09:26 AM
    yes I did and nothing... I have downloaded several items since receiving this and they all worked fine.
    08-25-09 09:41 AM
    Debt Rescue 911 sounds like a cheesy app. Its just info.

Times are tough. Lots of people are having financial difficulties - paying their bills and making ends meet. This handy application has lots of useful ideas on how to manage your debt, both now and moving forward. Debt areas covered are: medical, mortgage, utilities, credit cards, taxes, student loans - and a special section on the rules debt collectors must follow
    08-25-09 09:49 AM
    Just curious but are you trying to download the zip file from your BB browser or the computer?
    08-25-09 10:01 AM
    and it does not work on my 8900. This is my first app purchase and the first purchase from here and I am way less than pleased with the overall support. Debt Rescue 911. I keep getting download failed 907 invalid cod unable to import zip file.

And don't tell me to call support - that was not an informative call. I do not understand when buying here you were not buying here but from someplace else that you can not call... only emails and the emails I was given on my order bounce back.

Where did you place your order? Certainly not "here" in this forum. A little more information and we might be able to provide useful advice.
    08-25-09 10:01 AM

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the app. I can tell you that this is not that common of an app or at least I haven't seen many people talking about it in here or listing it as one of their favorite apps. When you purchased the app, did you select the correct device model from the drop down box?

P.S. You from Louisiana?

Where did you place your order? Certainly not "here" in this forum. A little more information and we might be able to provide useful advice.
    I'm sure the OP was saying the app was purchased from the Crackberry store.

Debt Rescue 911 - Business & Finance BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-25-09 10:31 AM
    I purchased this app from crackberry - order 155.... from Crackberry (Software 1449636)

I received an email from support @ crackberry that says: please use the link below directly on your device to install your software over the air... So on my BB I click the link and still get the 907 error.

It also says I can always redownload by logging into my account here and I did and still does not work.

Yes I am from Louisiana..
    Last edited by cajunbell; 08-25-09 at 04:39 PM.
    08-25-09 04:29 PM
    Well as of today my problem is still there and no app. I was told to clear my browser and that didn't work. I again emailed and the email bounced back again.
    Delivery to the following recipients failed: support _ mobihand at incelligence dot com

I guess me using this app is out of the question and I lost $2.99. Oh Well.... Live and learn.
    Last edited by cajunbell; 08-28-09 at 01:51 PM.
    08-28-09 01:48 PM
    Hey come on.... Can't someone please help this guy?

I can only feel sympathetic for you man. Unfortunately, I don't understand a thing about it nor how to help you. I never bought an app, so if I were in your place, I'd be totally devastated.....

Why can't Crackberry Software Store help you?
    08-29-09 12:33 AM
    Try the link on a cpu. Download then unzip if necessary. Then go to program files>common files>research in motion>then run app loader. Browse file if you don't see it initially. This sometimes works for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD