ok yall i have a actice phone number active facebook...i follow the directions click us and carrier select boost..then i have to send a text message ony the letter f to 32665....text works cause i did the conversion...i get a text message back saying the my carrier dont support..the reason why i wanna do this cause i dont have to constantly get on the web..kills my battery quick...do any of yall have this problem...i have to link my number to facebook before i can get messages and use facebook from texting..thanks yalls if any can help me ....
    08-11-09 12:44 AM
    ok yall i have a actice phone number active facebook...i follow the directions click us and carrier select boost..then i have to send a text message ony the letter f to 32665....text works cause i did the conversion...i get a text message back saying the my carrier dont support..the reason why i wanna do this cause i dont have to constantly get on the web..kills my battery quick...do any of yall have this problem...i have to link my number to facebook before i can get messages and use facebook from texting..thanks yalls if any can help me ....

Why don't you download Facebook for Blackberry Smartphones v1.6. Works great. Google it.
    08-11-09 06:34 AM
    thanks.. i did that..thanks..i was wanting to get texts when i get messages.....
    08-11-09 12:14 PM
    you might not get your alerts because you are on boost with the 8350.... which boost does not support. so even though facebook supports boost and you are using boost... the phone you are using on boost is not supported.
    08-11-09 01:05 PM
    thanks casper..sorta confusing...cause facebook has boost as a carrier...oh well i reckon i will use the apps...i just like to keep contact with family and friends on there..thanks
    08-11-09 01:35 PM
    thanks.. i did that..thanks..i was wanting to get texts when i get messages.....
    hi mrslee27sc! Now that you did the first step by downloading facebook app to your BB. Now, I'm going to show you how to get text alert messages from facebook to your BoostBerry.

Get on your computer.
    Login to Facebook.
    Add Facebook application for BLackBerry.
    (go to search and type in Facebook for Blackberry )
    Now that you have added facebook application to your facebook.
    Go to Settings.
    Click on Mobile.
    Add your Boost Number and activate it.
    When you have it activated go back to Settings > mobile , and set your TEXT notification.

Hope this works for you.
    08-11-09 04:43 PM
    i cant get it sorry...i tryed it need more help
    08-11-09 05:23 PM
    ok got it on phone. how do i get to add it to my facebook....
    08-11-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD