So I'm seeing a problem with RIM's new release of Facebook 1.7.0.22.

Well I have a BoostBerry and it doesn't seem to connect to the servers. It comes up with a messages saying that the I don't have internet services. Which I do have so I don't know how to tell it that its wrong and to look again.

I can't seem to find the older version that I had on my BoostBerry that worked fine. Does anyone have this version or now how to fix the new version to work correctly on a BoostBerry... Thanks.
    11-22-09 10:58 PM
    So I'm seeing a problem with RIM's new release of Facebook 1.7.0.22.

Well I have a BoostBerry and it doesn't seem to connect to the servers. It comes up with a messages saying that the I don't have internet services. Which I do have so I don't know how to tell it that its wrong and to look again.

I can't seem to find the older version that I had on my BoostBerry that worked fine. Does anyone have this version or now how to fix the new version to work correctly on a BoostBerry... Thanks.
    It seems you have been out of the ball game for a great while...1.7 does not work, try 1.6.
    11-22-09 11:22 PM
    As piloso stated 1.7 will not work unless you have BIS. You can download 1.6 if you search the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 03:00 AM
    Thanks for the info...
    11-23-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD