A game all BB owners should have. I am addicted!
    11-07-08 09:26 PM
    Have it, Love it. Another good one, although a little more complicated, maybe not quite as much fun but still pretty cool, is Big Kahuna Words. Takes some getting used to, but pretty addictive once you get the hang of it.
    03-26-09 02:42 AM
    Where can i get copy for 8900?????
    05-26-09 09:55 PM
    they need to make it for the Tour as well.
    08-02-09 12:09 PM
    Do any of you have the link for the game?

I have a curve 8320

Thanks
    10-01-09 07:33 AM
    I want bookworm for the 9700! Any idea if a version is planned?
    01-28-10 09:35 AM
    Hi all,

Sorry to dig up an old thread - I recently purchased Bookworm for my Storm 9520 and it seems to work flawlessly - except there's no music! Could someone please confirm whether or not I should be getting the jolly tune from the PC game? I get sound effects just fine, just no music. It seems strange - my mum has the iphone version and it has the music, and I'm pretty sure a little jingle wouldn't cause the storm 2's processor to break into a sweat...
    02-02-10 09:51 AM
    I sisn't get music on my Pearl, just movement noises I believe. Unless I turned music off.
    02-02-10 10:23 AM
    Just to update - I contacted support for the game and although he went through some basic troubleshooting with me, he eventually decided that there definitely wasn't music in the blackberry port. This just seems like such an odd omission. Like I said, it's clearly technically possible - the only reason I can think that they did it is because you can listen to your music in the background while playing (unlike on the non-multitasking iphone ha! ) but why not give players the option either way?
    02-02-10 10:43 AM
    Hi all,

Sorry to dig up an old thread - I recently purchased Bookworm for my Storm 9520 and it seems to work flawlessly - except there's no music! Could someone please confirm whether or not I should be getting the jolly tune from the PC game? I get sound effects just fine, just no music. It seems strange - my mum has the iphone version and it has the music, and I'm pretty sure a little jingle wouldn't cause the storm 2's processor to break into a sweat...
    Can you buy this any where cheaper then the store?
    02-09-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD