Newbie here, and did not find in the fact if this was the right area for this post so please forgive me if it is not.
    For years I have used a Palm handheld for all my portable info. Since this past December I also now have a Blackberry Curve 8330.

Does anyone know of a dedicated program for a books, or DVDs that are in your library? I am trying to move all the things I use my Palm for so I do not need to carry two devices around all the time.

The Desktop portions of the Palm programs can export to .csv files that I can then view in Documents To Go. however it is not really easy t use when shopping for books or DVDs.

Thanks,

Bobb
    04-28-09 04:26 PM
    I'd be interested in something like this as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 02:08 PM
    Same here. I keep all my DVDs organized and would love to have an app for this.
    05-03-09 10:21 AM
    I've stumbled on an app called "TrackIt Custom Edition" ($24.95, but does have a 7 day trial).

trackIT: Custom Edition - Business & Finance BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

This appears to be a database program with which you can design your own custom database - it comes with a couple of samples, of which one is a DVD catalog.

Documentation also suggests that you can import a .csv file into a new database (don't think you can import data into an existing database, which kinda seems lame to me...). That would allow you to import your current DVD libary into a new DB on your BlackBerry, and away you go (no sync between desktop and BB though).
    05-03-09 10:29 AM
    I've tried emailing Illuim several times, but ListPro for BlackBerry would be awesome. Otherwise the only solution I've found is a csv to xls and then email and import into Docs to go.
    Nowhere near ideal.
    05-06-09 10:39 AM
    I have emailed ilumsoft many times as well.
    I still use listpro, at least the desktop component......they probably won't make it for the BB though.
    05-06-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD