Hi,

I'm new to bolt 2.1 and it's amazing. I want to start using it more now but I have a few questions I can't seem to find an answer too.

How to close the broswer? Pressing and holding the back button (button bside the end call) won't close the browser like the BB Borswer does. Is there a way to close the broswer without going through the menu and clicking close?

How do I set my hompage to goto another website? It seems you can't set a customised homepage whenever you start Bolt up.

Thanks in advance.
    05-24-10 01:38 PM
    doesn't look like there's any other way other than the PITB bb menu->close option
    05-24-10 03:35 PM
    05-24-10 04:25 PM
    Thanks, tried that already. Nothing in there answers what I asked.
    05-24-10 04:53 PM
    Close = Blackberry key + C + click in on the trackball. It's at least quicker than scrolling down to Close. I don't think there is any way to set a homescreen page. It always starts with the boomarks, www field and google search bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 08:21 PM
    One part I dont like is the volume setting for videos goes back to the default level. So every video i've watched went back to the default value and it stops the video when I try to increase the volume and restarts it. I noticed the screen sometimes then looks kinda choppy. I think I need to play around with it some more though.
    05-24-10 10:19 PM
    Since I've been able to do online banking and order my weekly online asda shopping through this browser I kind of like it.

Its a good question about setting a home page, shame it doesn't seem possible might be a good idea for the next version

05-25-10 05:20 AM
    Close = Blackberry key + C + click in on the trackball. It's at least quicker than scrolling down to Close. I don't think there is any way to set a homescreen page. It always starts with the boomarks, www field and google search bar.

actually you have to bb key + c + c
    05-25-10 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD