Say I'm browsing Google News, and I am just looking at the front page for a few minutes. I then go up to click the first article, but I am sent to the article that is currently in the top position on Google News (the page updated while I was browsing) even though I clicked the link for the old one that is still in that spot in my browser. It does this on every single site. If I'm browsing CrackBerry, and I click the first topic on the list, I will be taken to which ever topic is CURRENTLY the first topic, regardless of the fact that I clicked on the link for the old topic that is still first for me.

This completely cripples the browser on fast moving forums or news sites, because the information is constantly being updated. I basically have to refresh the page before I click a link just to make sure it is in the same place! This is killing me,
    as I prefer BOLT over the other two browsers, but this is really a deal-breaking glitch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 10:28 PM
    Yep. Makes it *impossible* to browse /.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 06:40 AM
    Same issue is driving me away from the browser. I am staying with the native browser for the time being. Maybe one day that will improve but for now it is the best in my hands.
    12-22-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD