ok so I downloaded the plug in and the native browser still comes up. Do I need to do anything else to get this to work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 11:51 PM
    Nope. I tried it and didn't like it too much. But all I had to do was DL the BB specific version of BOLT and then the plug-in and it worked for me.

03-23-10 08:11 AM
    Yeah if you go to bolt.com on your phone there is an additional plugin to download but not sure how well it works. There's still a lot of work to be done on all 3rd party browsers

03-23-10 10:14 AM
    Yea I downloaded the plug in but still nothing.
    03-24-10 03:19 AM
    after you install the plug in make sure you restart your phone.

just so you know, it only works for links on BBM and SMS. For example, in a chat on bbm someone sent me a link for a new theme. I can click the link and choose open or open in bolt. But if I receive an email from a colleague and click a link within the email, there are no options to open the link in BOLT.

Oh well. Things are getting better at least.
    04-13-10 06:51 AM
    My apologies for the all caps post, but...

just so you know, it only works for links on BBM and SMS. For example, in a chat on bbm someone sent me a link for a new theme. I can click the link and choose open or open in bolt. But if I receive an email from a colleague and click a link within the email, there are no options to open the link in BOLT.

Oh well. Things are getting better at least.

THIS IS WHY WHEN PEOPLE SAY "IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THE DEFAULT BROWSER SUCKS, YOU CAN INSTALL OM5 OR BOLT", I GET TO CALL BULL****. THE QUALITY OF THE DEFAULT BROWSER IS IMPORTANT AS LONG AS IT IS THE ONLY CONVENIENT AND QUICK WAY TO LAUNCH LINKS.
    04-13-10 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD