Recently just downloaded the 1.6 version of Bolt Browser. I have always been a fan of this browser and I really like the fact it can "stream" youtube videos within the page and not having to download or play through the native media player.

My question is whether this streaming function works with any other sites or is it just youtube? What sites have you streamed video from in Bolt browser?

Thanks in advance!
    12-08-09 12:15 PM
    I suppose there aren't any others! I think it's a bit cheap for them to hail their browser as being able to stream when it only works with youtube. Especially when the youtube mobile site works perfectly fine anyway!
    12-08-09 09:18 PM
    It has to do with how the video is embedded. If it is Flash-based, it won't work, no matter which browser you use. There are videos on other sites that can work with Bolt, but Bolt doesn't give you Flash support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 10:41 PM
    Which sites? Surely youtube is flash based though isn't it.
    12-09-09 04:35 AM
    It doesn't seem to work with Myspace vids...my player will just continue to say "Connecting" and won't change from that at all...I set the video quality to low and selected the 1st video for the settings and still nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD