Well I'm deleting opera mini. I was using opera mini to look at PC websites instead of mobile sites.

Well, opera mini makes it kind of complicated when looking at it in a view that's not mobile view. It's harder to navigate around the page and read what the website says. I have to browse around and click the view box to zoom in and then zoom back out to read something else.

Well I decided to try BOLT. I'm really impressed. I can go to PC sites and it looks just like on my computer. It's easy to read and theres no zooming in. I keep it in PC view so I do have to scroll over to see more of the page but that's all. I don't have to click to zoom further to see the page.

It's great. I can look at the myspace that I look at on my computer instead of the mobile myspace. That way I have more options and I can read everything and it works fast.

I wish I would have known about bolt earlier. Opera mini is really popular but give bolt a try for PC websites and you'll probably like BOLT better.

For mobile websites I still use BB browser. But for PC websites the bolt rules. It's cool to be able to visit sites that don't have mobile sites or just view the same site as on your computer so you don't have to view the mobile one and it actually not be a hassle like before.
    05-13-09 09:07 AM
    i have bolt but only use it every now and then wen its needed becase the mouse scrolling sitll isnt that great on blackberry
    05-13-09 09:12 AM
    i have bolt but only use it every now and then wen its needed becase the mouse scrolling sitll isnt that great on blackberry
    Mine is responding very well. MUCH better than opera where I had to scroll through all the links on some websites.

With BOLT it works just like it does on BB browser. Did you download the blackberry version? I think the other version will work on BB also but they have a specific blackberry version that they made that works like BB browser.
    05-13-09 09:14 AM
    please, where can I download bolt?
    05-13-09 09:19 AM
    please, where can I download bolt?
    Just google it and their site will come up. "bolt mobile browser" and then select the blackberry version and they will send it to your phone to download.

Just make sure you get the blackberry version. The regular version will be harder to use on your blackberry.

its actually boltbrowser.com
    05-13-09 09:23 AM
    The link to the site is here I've been using it since release and I love it... I 've been playing Mafia Wars on my Facebook page so I'm sold!!!
    05-13-09 09:26 AM
    sweet! thanx so much for your quick responses. Mafia wars will sell me as well :-)
    05-13-09 09:28 AM
    Yeah, I kept hearing everyone rave about opera mini but it is nowhere near as good as bolt. Bolt is just really simple and shows the pc sites the right way and you can actually read it all.

Opera needs to change their format and make something like this and I will use it again.
    05-13-09 09:31 AM
    i'm a big bolt fan too. once skyfire is tweaked up that may rule supreme, but use bolt everyday as of now
    05-13-09 09:35 AM
    I dowloaded it and I am playing now. So far so good. I love CB.com! You guys rock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 09:37 AM
    I guess I will need to give Bolt a try. Yeah one think I like about Opera Mini is the browser but I hate having to zoom zoom zoom to read something.
    05-13-09 09:45 AM
    I guess I will need to give Bolt a try. Yeah one think I like about Opera Mini is the browser but I hate having to zoom zoom zoom to read something.
    Yeah you wont have to do that anymore. Bolt has figured out a way to make it look right. It's the regular pc site but you can actually read it without it being in mobile view.
    05-13-09 09:53 AM
    Yippe I like bolt too. I thought mini was harder to use.

05-13-09 10:00 AM
    Everytime I use bolt it asks if bolt can access www mysmallplanet com anyway to stop this from happening?
    05-13-09 12:25 PM
    I love it. Specifically for Facebook....
    05-13-09 12:34 PM
    I just got it. So far I really like it.
    05-13-09 12:52 PM
    Everytime I use bolt it asks if bolt can access www mysmallplanet com anyway to stop this from happening?
    You can't because that is precisely how it works; pages are routed through their servers. I think there is some way to stop that if you have your firewall enabled, but I'm not sure.
    05-13-09 01:33 PM
    since the new upgrade it works better then opera mini
    05-13-09 01:47 PM
    I don't get the hype for bolt. I tried it out and I thought it was very slow. Youtube would not play on it. Maybe I just need to wait for a 1.0 version, but for now I pass.

05-13-09 02:09 PM
    since the new upgrade it works better then opera mini
    I agree that it is much improved in this current version.

I had downloaded the previous version and deleted it because the page view was so tiny that I had to zoom in to see anything.
    05-13-09 02:09 PM
    much much better than opera mini
    05-13-09 03:19 PM
    You can't because that is precisely how it works; pages are routed through their servers. I think there is some way to stop that if you have your firewall enabled, but I'm not sure.
    Is there anyway to get it to stop asking me and just allow it so I dont have to click yes everytime?
    05-13-09 04:01 PM
    No doubt Bolt is the best for viewing pages as they would appear on your PC.

There's nothing like checking my armory from my phone.
    05-13-09 04:21 PM
    Well I'm deleting opera mini. I was using opera mini to look at PC websites instead of mobile sites.

Well, opera mini makes it kind of complicated when looking at it in a view that's not mobile view. It's harder to navigate around the page and read what the website says. I have to browse around and click the view box to zoom in and then zoom back out to read something else.

Well I decided to try BOLT. I'm really impressed. I can go to PC sites and it looks just like on my computer. It's easy to read and theres no zooming in. I keep it in PC view so I do have to scroll over to see more of the page but that's all. I don't have to click to zoom further to see the page.

It's great. I can look at the myspace that I look at on my computer instead of the mobile myspace. That way I have more options and I can read everything and it works fast.

I wish I would have known about bolt earlier. Opera mini is really popular but give bolt a try for PC websites and you'll probably like BOLT better.

For mobile websites I still use BB browser. But for PC websites the bolt rules. It's cool to be able to visit sites that don't have mobile sites or just view the same site as on your computer so you don't have to view the mobile one and it actually not be a hassle like before.
    Mouse scrolling lacks and not able to change font. Nice browser for some things but still needs work.

I have yet to find one browser that does it all. I switch between the BB browser, Opera and Bolt.
    05-13-09 04:26 PM
    The link to the site is here I've been using it since release and I love it... I 've been playing Mafia Wars on my Facebook page so I'm sold!!!

lol mafia wars, that game is just too easy.
    05-13-09 04:40 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD