Every time I type in an address on my BOLT browser and hit go...It pops up with this message "The application BOLT has attempted to access us22.boltbrowser.com. Would like to allow this?" If you click yes it will continue on to the website I type in, If I click no it gives me this message Error- Network access is disabled. Check security settings"...anyway to get this to go away and go straight to my desired web site...thanks in advance
    08-27-09 11:20 AM
    Every time I type in an address on my BOLT browser and hit go...It pops up with this message "The application BOLT has attempted to access us22.boltbrowser.com. Would like to allow this?" If you click yes it will continue on to the website I type in, If I click no it gives me this message Error- Network access is disabled. Check security settings"...anyway to get this to go away and go straight to my desired web site...thanks in advance
    With the Curve you could turn on your firewall and then go through the one time motions of allowing all apps that connect to the internet to do so while approving them. Once approved you then do not have to do it again. When I tried it with my first Tour it did not work like the curve. Have not tried again though. Other than this....you are SOL.
    08-27-09 12:13 PM
    Bolt works by doing rendering on a server before sending it to your BB. I just hit "Yes" every time I get this message, and have no troubles afterwards while Bolt continues to run. FYI, I get this same type of message when I use Opera Mini.
    08-27-09 01:12 PM
    Can't avoid it just click yes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD