View Poll Results: Have you installed The new Bolt?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Love It!

15 27.27%
  • Yes, It's... Meh

20 36.36%
  • Yes, Hate It!

10 18.18%
  • No

8 14.55%
  • What's Bolt?

2 3.64%
    Downloaded it when it first came out and find it to be much faster than the BB browser. The only problem I'm having is the Youtube videos suck so I tried to watch them on my BB browser, but they won't play now. Anyone else having this problem? I really like this browser, but not being able to watch Youtube videos might be a deal breaker. Granted I don't watch to many Youtube videos, but I like to have that ability.
    I usually stick to the bb browser fot youtube videos because it works and its fullscreen. However, in order to get videos to work on Bolt go to preferences and then select video setup. Go through the video setup and tha should work. If you want, sselect no for each option and eventually Bolt wiLl set itself up to invoke the use to tthe bb browser for youtube videos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:11 AM
    I like it, but how do you zoom in on the storm?
    You can't "zoom" per say. Bolt only has a Magnification Setting (small, medium, large, etc.).

I'm not seeing too many Storm/Storm 2 user posts. What do the Storm owners think of Bolt?
    12-15-09 08:58 AM
    Storms as a rule don't play well with Bolt Browsers....

I have bolt, i use bolt but i still prefer Opera Mini and the OE browser....

there are only a few sites that i use Bolt for, just do to the fact they have a WAP site and the OE browser and OM browsers always redirect me to the WAP....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:09 AM
    I prefer the blackberry browser over bolt.
    12-15-09 10:14 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD