Morning, happy Friday everyone Anyone know why none of the signed versions of bolt will install? Its been like that for me since my S1.
    Thanks,
    Andy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 07:24 AM
    Nice... 65 views and not one answer Anybody know where I could grab the .cod files and install it through dm?
    02-19-10 02:27 PM
    I Dont get it, why Dont u install it ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 02:40 PM
    I suppose I didn't explain it very well, sorry. I have never been able to install any of the three signed versions of Bolt. The unsigned, however, will install. I guess I am just curious if anyone has been able to install a signed version on their S2, or even their BB?
    02-19-10 04:07 PM
    Try on your BlackBerry's browser :

http://boltbrowser.com/beta/boltbb.jad

That should take you to the BlackBerry specific Bolt 1.7 Download...
    02-19-10 04:12 PM
    Has anyone else had problems with Bolt since the last upgrade a few days ago? Prior to that upgrade it ran smooth. After the upgrade bolt will not load any pages or favorites. I have re loaded it twice and still no go. Running .451 and have been for a while now.

Thanks in advance
    02-19-10 04:27 PM
    Try on your BlackBerry's browser :
    http://boltbrowser.com/beta/boltbb.jad
    That should take you to the BlackBerry specific Bolt 1.7 Download...
    So to be clear, only the UNSIGNED version of bolt will install on a bb?

Has anyone else had problems with Bolt since the last upgrade a few days ago? Prior to that upgrade it ran smooth. After the upgrade bolt will not load any pages or favorites. I have re loaded it twice and still no go. Running .451 and have been for a while now.
    Thanks in advance
    Way to hijack Just kidding
    02-19-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD