i just recently came into possesion of my much beloved bold 9000. facebook keeps giving me an error message. saying theres no data services. can anyone shine some light on my dilema
    11-23-09 05:34 PM
    I think FB is being lame. It keeps going in and out when I try to connect via my Tour.
    11-23-09 05:49 PM
    Facebook, atm is down.
    11-23-09 05:55 PM
    I love these forums! Here I thought I was the only one having funky issues with FB. Its so nice to know I'm not alone.
    11-23-09 06:25 PM
    I keep getting notifactions, but when I try to see them, it won't connect. I'm so pissed. I'm forced to interact with real people like my teenage twins. I hope FB gets working quick, this is too much. Someone save me.
    11-23-09 06:45 PM
    I keep getting notifactions, but when I try to see them, it won't connect. I'm so pissed. I'm forced to interact with real people like my teenage twins. I hope FB gets working quick, this is too much. Someone save me.
    Eeew, real human contact. Isn't this why we got our Blackberrys and joined Facebook - to avoid that kind of stuff!

So my problem is that I'll post something on FB, I get a notice that it didn't go through and would I like to re-send. So I resend and it ends up posted twice so I look like a dope.
    11-23-09 06:59 PM
    I keep getting a connection failed to Facebook server error. I get the news feed but can"t post. On AT&T
    11-23-09 07:13 PM
    Yep...I'm getting the same error message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:38 PM
    Not only with bold, mine was 8820 facebook also give errorr message saying that no data service, I am in Indonesia by the way and with Axis provider, facebook software was suck.

11-23-09 07:48 PM
    I keep getting a connection failed to Facebook server error. I get the news feed but can"t post. On AT&T
    You can add me to the AT&T list. Seemed to work briefly this morning but not the rest of the day.
    11-23-09 09:04 PM
    Vzw FB app not working for me today either. I can get on through the mobile site but its funky too. Wish I didn't have so many notifications right now. Drives me crazy seeing that icon & not being able to do a thing about it!

11-23-09 10:21 PM
    I think it's just facebook's end then. I'm in Canada with Rogers and I'm getting the same error, and my friend who has Bell is experiencing the same thing.

I think FB is just being stupid. I don't think it's our phones.
    11-23-09 10:54 PM
    I don't know what it is; but it always ran super slow on my 9700 and slowed my whole device down. Now to hear its not even working properly on other devices? I only wish it ran as smoothly as it used to on my iPhone
    11-24-09 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD