BofA nees to create a true app. I hate having to click through 3 or 4 web pages just to get into my account. Then I have to click through more web pages to acctually do banking. Step it up BofA! Give us a real app! I just want to start the app, enter a password, and have my account there.
    06-03-09 10:25 AM
    Yeah, well...don't hold your breath. I'm sure after John Thain decided to spend $1.22MM remodelling his office, BoA has better things to do with their money.
    06-03-09 10:30 AM
    LOL, that ba$t@rd!
    06-03-09 10:33 AM
    i have to agree. i use the BOA site (app) everyday! i think it is very useful and does everything i need BUT there are too many clicks required!

Click App
    Click Sign In
    Click Sign In AGAIN (after enter password)
    Click Enter
    Click on Accounts
    Click on Account name

There are some screens that can definitely be combined to make the site (app) easier/quicker to use!

This page is the most annoying! Totally unnecessary!

I don't think it's bad. It's pretty much a launcher with a decent interface / options. It's allows GPS to find near ATM's etc.

Could it be better? Yes.. But we're talking security here. When you go to your account it opens BB's native browser. I'd like my info to be safe, rather than polished in this situation. (Not saying it can't be done, but i'm semi pleased with the app)

I believe it's just like that on the iPhone as well.
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD