Blurts can now display inbound BBM messages on your PC!

We have also made some improvements to UI and other small changes.

Download link for beta coming very soon!
    09-16-12 09:18 PM
    Blurts version 3.0 is ready for beta testers.

Now your BBM messages will display on your PC. No more taking your phone out of your pocket to read your BBM.

Here is the link to the beta page where you can request download links for the BlackBerry App and Desktop App.

NOTE: Blurts version 3.0 requires BlackBerry OS version 6.0. Based on feedback we might compile it for BB OS 5.0 as well.

Blurts version 3.0 beta page

09-22-12 05:22 PM
    I installed this last night and I really like the BBM support. I'm on OS7.1. In my very limited time of using Blurts 3.0, the slightly annoying thing is when I minimize the app on my desktop, I would like it to only go to the system tray (by the clock) and not in the system tray and in the taskbar area.

Is it possible for ALL notifications on the BB be used in Blurts? What I mean is, if I got a Facebook notification, can a pop-up show on my desktop that a facebook/twitter/score moble/etc notification is available?

Great job with the update!
    09-23-12 08:19 AM
    @cohusker - Use File | Hide to minimize the app to the notification area. I will look into making it an option to for the minimize button to automatically do this. Don't yet know how to detect Facebook and other notifications in order to display them in Blurts.
    cohusker likes this.
    09-23-12 02:05 PM
    Having issues downloading the contacts.

Only downloads one contact, and no information about the contact except for their PIN.

Geof.
    09-23-12 08:22 PM
    Actually, it only downloaded one contact....maybe an issue with the address book?
    09-23-12 08:24 PM
    Just released another Blurts update v3.0.0.1.
    Download it at Blurts version 3.0 beta page

@Morbium - This version will look at all address books, instead of just the default address book. Let me know if it downloads all your contacts now.
    09-29-12 06:18 PM
    Seems to work great now, not to sure if I'm fond of (v3.0.0.1) of the continuous updates to the signal change of the wifi.(or is it the bluetooth?) .....keep getting constant clicking on my computer. LOL
    09-30-12 11:41 AM
    Oops, changed a line a code that caused the signal change alerts to display. Didn't mean to do that. I will fix it in the next update. Till then you can go into the Blurts options on the BlackBerry and turn then off.
    09-30-12 01:26 PM
    Just updated the Desktop client to fix the signal level alert. You just need to update the desktop software with the same link you used to download version 3.0.0.1
    09-30-12 01:45 PM
    I have updated both my BB and desktop to the 3.0.0.1, thank you for the update! Once I heard of you all and got the product, I deleted my Impatica Viadock software, thinking I wouldn't need it anymore. Impatica Viadock basically gave you your BB screen on your computer and you could control everything from it, BBM, texts, emails, launch any app, etc. Really the only thing I regularly did with it though was the messaging. So my question is this, are you planning to enable being able to reply to all message types? I can do it for SMS now, but not BBM and Emails. Just curious. Thanks again for your work on this product, love it.
    10-01-12 05:36 PM
    Hello,

in Blurts 2.0 German Characters doesn't work. in Version 3.01 they doesn't work. Will it be Work in new Versions?

Greetings

Christoph
    10-13-12 04:33 PM
    Since upgrading to version 3.0.0.1 for Blackberry, there are two issues that really stand out and weren�t there in the previous version:

- Disabling notifications for an email account on the Blackberry loses the setting every time the Blackberry is completely restarted. This is even if you exit out of the options dialog properly and save the Options. The setting won�t �stick� through a reboot. I want to disable notifications for one of my email accounts as I get them already from Exchange/Outlook.

- It doesn�t seem to be possible to stop the main window from appearing in Windows when you launch and logon to Windows. I would prefer to keep it hidden or at least only have the toolbar visible by default.
    12-10-12 11:36 PM
    I have started getting a .NET error whenever I start the desktop version of 3.0.0.1. However, this happens on 2 of my 3 computers that i have Blurts loaded on.
    12-11-12 08:03 AM
    The Blurts Pro still works? I know none of you are talking about Blurts but i really would like to keep using it. I tasted the free version and i can't purchase the Pro version. How can i get a license key?
    04-26-17 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD