A lot of people may not be interestested in financial data, and those who are may utilize other alternate applications, but I just wanted to let you know that Bloomberg has been updated to 1.10.7.11 on Appworld. I rely heavily on Bloomberg for data on my static investsments (not trading or real time usage), as well as finacial related news around the world, and it works great for what I need. I also like the enhancements with the Podcasting features. Check it out if you like.

As of Yesterday RIM is at $45.99/Down 1.81%... Downer. But they will get hot again.....
    BlackBerry App World - Bloomberg Mobile
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 08-28-10 at 12:33 PM.
    08-28-10 12:24 PM
    A lot of people may not be interestested in financial data, and those who are may utilize other alternate applications, but I just wanted to let you know that Bloomberg has been updated to 1.10.7.11 on Appworld. I rely heavily on Bloomberg for data on my static investsments (not trading or real time usage), as well as finacial related news around the world, and it works great for what I need. I also like the enhancements with the Podcasting features. Check it out if you like.

As of Yesterday RIM is at $45.99/Down 1.81%... Downer. But they will get hot again.....
    BlackBerry App World - Bloomberg Mobile
    Thanks for the heads up on the update. I too use Bloomberg as 1 of my financial news apps. I wouldn't have caught this without you.
    08-29-10 08:57 AM
    Thanks for the heads up on the update. I too use Bloomberg as 1 of my financial news apps. I wouldn't have caught this without you.
    No problem. Glad to see another Bloomberg user get their fix! Enjoy.
    08-29-10 01:06 PM
    Defiantly going back to Bloomberg. Tried Blue Mobile for awhile, and although the live feed from Bats is nice, their news are really outdated or unrelated at times.
    08-29-10 01:39 PM
    Defiantly going back to Bloomberg. Tried Blue Mobile for awhile, and although the live feed from Bats is nice, their news are really outdated or unrelated at times.
    I used Bloomberg and Blue Mobile. Blue Mobile is great for streaming RT quotes. but I agree that Bloomberg is more comprehensive.

And thanks MADBRADNYC for the heads up.

Good Luck
    08-29-10 06:34 PM
    FYI:
    CrackBerry App Store doen't have the lastest version.
    Originally, I dowloaded Bloomberg Mobile directly from Bloomberg.
    When I use the update feature in "About" it tells me I have the lastest version but I don't

Good Luck
    08-30-10 09:31 PM
    For those of you interested in the Bloomberg Podcast - they are available using the new BB Podcast app. I've listened to a few and it works well.

BB Podcast app gives you an alert when the lastest one is available.

Good Luck
    08-31-10 07:41 PM
    CrackBerry.com App Store still doesn't have the lastest version of Bloomberg Mobil.
    It's been available on BB App Store for several weeks.
    Anyone have any idea what's up?
    Tia
    09-13-10 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD