Is there a such thing as a blank app...what I mean is an app that can take the place of a weather app on any particular theme and have no picture? I ask because there are several themes that I love, except for the fact that they have a weather app on the home screen. This app would make "w/weather app" themes mimic a typical 6 icon theme with no weather showing. I don't even know if this is possible but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks in advance.
    11-03-09 05:06 PM
    You can load a blank wallpaper to many of the themes that are available. And there are blank themes without the weather icon. What device do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 05:13 PM
    You can load a blank wallpaper to many of the themes that are available. And there are blank themes without the weather icon. What device do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have a Bold. I know that there are themes without a weather icon/slot, and I know that you can simply put any other app in it's place. If I change the wallpaper, the 7th icon (weather) will still be present. Since you can't leave this 7th icon spot empty, I thought a "blank app" could make it appear as if there wasn't even a 7th icon there. Maybe it's a far fetched idea, but I thought i would ask the CB fam. Thanks for a quick response.
    Last edited by papashawn; 11-03-09 at 05:34 PM.
    11-03-09 05:24 PM
    Im guessing a ......................................aaaaaaaaaaaa aaa............................................... . bold 9000 on at&t maybe .. . . . . . thats what I heard when I chanelled the BBspirits
    11-03-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD