- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
I downloaded the Blackbook app to my BB Bold 9900 but for some reason its showing up under my applications. I thought it was supposed to be undetectable and supposed to install under "Clock" in the applications section. Anyone know how to make it not show up. The app seems to be working properly, but its certailnly not hidden from applications like I had hoped. Any ideas?
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-04-2012, 03:59 AM #2
- 133 Posts
I have Blackbook on my Storm 2 OS5. it Doesnt show in my apps folder, but it is in my applucations list. have you allowed all permissions? Also, battery pull is recommended after install. I'm not familiar with OS 7 though. Just trying to help.
Sent by a Stormtrooper using the Crackberry Forum App. Madayaw Davao!
- By mookish in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2012, 12:42 PM
- By chadtatro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 107Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:47 PM
- By chadtatro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 06:54 AM
- By D_Town in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:10 PM
- By chadtatro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2009, 10:13 PM