I recently installed the blackberry weather on my phone (the icon for this app came with my phone) and it created a channel on my front menu screen that directs me to accuweather. I want to get rid of it. If i click menu>delete channel, then after 15 mins, it pops back up again. I cant even see it on my app list when i connect my bb to the PC with desktop manager.

How do I get rid of it?

Thanks
    04-18-09 05:10 AM
    Hey, shhhhhh! You're gonna get in trouble!!! Any second now, someone's gonna come in here and yell at you because you didn't use the search feature before before posting one of the most commonly asked questions on the forums!!!

Just go here http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList from your BB browser and unsubscribe!
    04-18-09 06:02 AM
    Was that a crack at me? lol.

Chris
    04-18-09 06:14 AM
    Not directly. Actually, it was more of a self-edit-turned-crack at all of us who are ever tempted to post an answer starting with "If you would have searched you would have found..."
    04-18-09 06:20 AM
    Hey, shhhhhh! You're gonna get in trouble!!! Any second now, someone's gonna come in here and yell at you because you didn't use the search feature before before posting one of the most commonly asked questions on the forums!!!

Just go here http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList from your BB browser and unsubscribe!
    That link doesn't work, and I have the same problem...AND, I did a search.
    04-18-09 06:28 AM
    Really? I just double-checked it from my Bold. Anyway, try this:

http://weather.blackberry.com/mss/category_push
    04-18-09 06:32 AM
    That link doesn't work, and I have the same problem...AND, I did a search.

Thats because you have to go to it via your Bold browser...works perfectly fine with my Bold.
    04-18-09 06:40 AM
    Thanks! OK. I am on my laptop. :-)
    04-18-09 06:48 AM
    Jeez... sorry guys... i promise I will use the search function next time. BTW it worked. THANKS A LOT.

I use bbweather from this website

New BBWeather 0.84 alpha release adds features and functions | BlackBerryNews.com

seems to work better and is more accurate. And its simple, so it works better.
    04-18-09 07:49 AM
    Jeez... sorry guys... i promise I will use the search function next time. BTW it worked. THANKS A LOT.

I use bbweather from this website

New BBWeather 0.84 alpha release adds features and functions | BlackBerryNews.com

seems to work better and is more accurate. And its simple, so it works better.
    Yep. If you don't wanna pay for BerryWeather I think BBWeather is the next best choice out there. 1st place if you're on a slower phone like a Curve.
    04-18-09 07:24 PM
    wth!!! u mean i had to pay for the accuweather thing, or is berryweather a different app?
    04-18-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD